Sunday, May 20th, 2-4 pm
Class cost: $30
Pre-registration is required. Upon completion of the class, certificates will be issued to each student for two continuing education credits.
Join Shelby on a journey of essential oil exploration that will cover:
- The history and evolution of essential oils
- What essential oils are and how they are extracted
- The importance of and how to find high quality oils
- Healing properties of oils and how we can apply them in our daily lives
- Hands on practice with essential oils of bergamot, frankincense and lavender
This class is brought to you by Breathe’s Continuing Education Program, which offers courses every other month for our community. If you are interested in attending our classes and/or teaching a class, please contact Shelby at 360-604-1226.